Monday, November 6, 2017

That would be a privilege!

This week we had exchanges with the sisters in Romford, they are in a trio so I spent the day with Sister Mühlbauer and Sister Strate, the German duo. We had so much fun! We went to see a referral from the Grays Elders, they baptised a girl this last month and her sister was interested in learning. When we got to the house we had a really good lesson and she is one of the most prepared people I have EVER taught. I almost didn't even know what to do. When we extended a baptismal date to her she just looked me dead in the eye and said, " YES. That would be a privilege!" We went over to her house the next day and her 8 year old daughter wants to get baptised too. They are helping each other to live the word of wisdom! There are so many people here who are willing to accept the Gospel it makes me cry.
We had MLC earlier in the week and it was awesome! As per the usual. This Sunday they had no nursery workers and so the ward panicked and they locked me and Sister Sanchez in a small room with 3 little African children for 2 hours. It went very well as you can see:) 
I will approaching my one year mark this week and it feels unreal, I am so tremendously thankful for my mission in London, England. Always will be! 

Alma 26
11 ​But Ammon said unto him: I do not ​​​boast​ in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my ​​​joy​ is full, yea, my heart is brim with ​​​joy​, and I will rejoice in my God.
​​​​​12 ​Yea, I know that I am ​​​nothing​; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will ​​​not​ boast of myself, but I will ​​​boast​ of my God, for in his ​​​strength​ I can do all ​​​things​; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.


XOXO
Sister Barnes 





No comments:

Post a Comment