Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Feliz Halloween!

It's going to be a short email for a long and awesome week! First
thing first, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Since they don't celebrate Halloween
very much in England, yours truly took matters into her own hands and
orchestrated a huge Halloween ward party. It was SO fun! Our amazing
ward came to support and a lot of investigators came! I love this time
of year!
And my new companion is Sister Sanchez, she is amazing! She is my
Spanish twin! We have had an amazing week! So sorry that I don't have
time to write more, but I want you to know that I love this work and I
know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ. He is with us always!

XOXO
Sister Barnes







1 comment:

  1. This Halloween looks stunning. I had such a nice time watching these photos. Such posts give me a lot of inspirations and I always gather ideas for my future parties. At one of the local NYC venues I will be throwing a decent vintage themed bash for my parent’s anniversary and truly internet is helping me amazingly for the decorations.

    ReplyDelete