Tuesday, November 14, 2017

War Stories

This week started off with zone Conference in London, Sister Sanchez
and I gave a training about becoming the message and it was so fun to
be with all of the other missionaries and President. I was reunited
with Sister Campos, my daughter, and her trainee. I'm a grandma! Give
it five months and I'll be the mother of all Brazilian missionaries in
the ELM. We heard a lot of really inspiring messages and it was a
great day.
We had exchanges this week, I was with Sister Ståhlberg from Sweden
and then Sister Ikavesa from Tonga. Both good exchanges and great
sisters. I'm thankful for them! We celebrated my one year mark running
around Dagenham and teaching people like crazy. I love this area! We
had a Remembrance Day service yesterday and we have had dinner
appointments every night so I've been hearing sooooo many war stories
from all of our old veterans.
Our investigators are doing so well. I truly am thankful for the power
of fasting and prayer. That is real stuff! I love this Gospel with all
of my heart.

Sending my love!
XOXO
Sister Barnes














No comments:

Post a Comment