Monday, November 20, 2017

Buna!

Buna! Our teaching pool is now filled with Romanian people and I may
or may not be a tad bit fluent in the Romanian language by the time I
return:) With Thanksgiving coming up, gratitude has been in my mind
pretty constantly. I am so thankful for these people that I teach,
talk to, and visit with every day. I am so blessed to be here. It
really is true. Serving a mission is the best decision I have ever
made!
This week we had a great exchange with the Cambridge sisters! They are
so cute. Sister Murakane is from Hawaii and so she taught us how to
hula dance. I was with Sister Robertson and she is such an amazing
missionary. We had so much fun street contacting around the Christmas
tree they put up in Ilford. It was so fun!
We had one of our Romanian investigators come to church with us and
then some members invited him to have lunch with all of us. When they
out the food down in front of him everyone was laughing and having so
much fun and he was so happy he almost started to cry. It was so good
to see. I hope we can all pay attention to the small details of our
lives that bring us joy. There is so much to be thankful for. I love
you!

Isus este Hristos!

XOXO
Sister Barnes












No comments:

Post a Comment