Monday, April 30, 2018

The Best People in the World


I have often wondered on my mission how is it that I get to teach the
BEST people on Earth? That's really how I feel. Luke was baptised and
confirmed this weekend as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter Day Saints. It was a beautiful baptism! He shared his testimony
at it and everything. The ward is so happy and excited for him.
Serving a mission is just one giant miracle, I remember stopping Luke
in the street one of our first days in Northampton and then just one
month later, sitting in sacrament meeting and sustaining him as the
newest member of the church. He is a diamond.
It was also cool because William, my recent convert from Hayes who is
a diamond himself, came to visit us on Saturday up in Northampton. He
got to meet Luke and we had dinner with them and I honestly felt like
I was in Heaven. It was so good to catch up with William and to hear
about all of the good that he is doing. That man has progressed so
much in the Gospel and is planning to receive his endowment in June! I
just love them both SO MUCH. Two of the most amazing people I have
ever taught in one room was just too much joy!
I had a wonderful week here with Sister Moraes and Tivaganon and I
can't wait to start the next one:) I know that this Gospel is true, it
gives me strength every single day.

Love you lots!


XOXO
Sister Barnes



1 comment: