Monday, April 23, 2018

Here Comes the Sun


The sun has been shining in England! For once. We have been spending
every moment of the day outside, the weather has been so nice!
On Thursday we went into London for Zone conference, we drove in with
the zone leaders and we got a flat tire on the way so we had to make
a detour. It was fun to be there for my greenies' first zone
Conference and my last. One thing that really stood out to me was from
a little devotional that Elder Rees gave. He talked about how the
Saviour didn't volunteer to fulfill His role but was chosen by the
Father because God knew that Jesus was the one who could do it. I love
Jesus Christ so much. As much as I loved Him before my mission that
has expanded to AT LEAST 70 times 7. We are so blessed to have the
fullness of the everlasting Gospel in our lives!
Yesterday our investigator passed his baptismal interview!! We are so
happy for him! He just has so much faith and willingness to do what is
right. We are all so thrilled:)
That is a brief summary of the week, I love you all and hope you are
doing amazing.


 XOXO
Sister Barnes

3 comments:

  1. And thank you for showing me life is bigger than myself and God loves me thankyou for help and thank you for showing me life is bigger than myself and God loves me it’s nice to meet someone good like you thank you for helping me get baptised into the church and to be a member thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete