Monday, March 19, 2018

New Adventures

Greeting my loves! This week was my last in Enfield and I will be
receiving my new greenie in the morning and traveling out to the
boonies of Northampton. Goodbye London:) Sister Pail and I are
spending the day in a place called Camden Town in central London, it's
a super colorful and fun place, there are pictures below. And also
pictures our ward mission leader in Colchester sent (they came and
surprised us with their cute girls this week) and also a sneak peak of
our finding (in the SNOW again! But we won't talk about it. . .)
There were many miracles in Enfield this week, we met a guy on the
street that wouldn't set up a return appointment with us but ended up
being super solid and coming to church. He is Jamaican and ended up
totally bonding with our Caribbean bishop and all the rest of the
amazing members. He told me then minute he walked in that he would
stay for an hour ONLY. But he ended up staying for all 3 hours:) I
guess that's just what happens when you find the true church.
My testimony was really strengthened this week of setting goals and
involving the Lord in achieving them. Heavenly Father is always here
willing to help us and work with us. It's something that I never
understand before but it has truly changed my mission and my life. I
love the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all of my heart.


Have a wonderful week!!

XOXO
Sister Barnes





No comments:

Post a Comment