Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Cheers to 20 Years!

Another Autumn week in blessed England. . . Miracles are rampant in
these parts. We met with a super cool investigator after praying and
praying and PRAYING for a miracle. We were able to teach this amazing
lesson that was completely led by God and by the spirit. He is on date
now and is doing so well! We went on 2 exchanges this week, I was with
Sister De Oliveira from Brazil and Sister Reichling from Germany, I
love these sisters! We also had an amazing zone Conference in Hyde
Park and me and Sister Lamb gave a training that was really fun!
The pictures really say it all:

1. They surprised me in the wee hours of October 4th and dumped
balloons all over me. Yay for birthdays!!

2. Recent converts, members, and investigators came in clutch and
dropped off gifts all throughout the day. . . Flowers, perfume,
chocolate, and lots of birthday wishes. It was the greatest birthday
ever!! #partyinengland

3. A digital birthday card from a recent convert

4. ZONE CONFERENCE!!!!! The Romford, Canterbury, and Hyde Park zones of the ELM.

5. Goodbye to the Irish Elder Jackson. . . He has been either my zone
leader or AP for my entire mission.

It's been a wonderful spirit-filled week of hastening the Lord's work along.

I love you all so very much!
XOXO
Sister Barnes









No comments:

Post a Comment