Monday, December 5, 2016

Fwd: Sittingbourne



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Harley Taniel Barnes <harley.barnes@myldsmail.net>
To: "chelbarnes@q.com" <chelbarnes@q.com>
Subject: Sittingbourne

This week has been weirdly perfect. I arrived in London and President
and Sister Stevens are beyond amazing! London is the most amazing
place. BUT I have been transferred to an even better place,
Sittingbourne! It is a small perfect English town. We also cover an
area called the Isle of Sheppey that is right on the ocean. It is
seriously gorgeous. My trainer is Sister Chiping from Malaysia! Man oh
man, she is great!! We are whitewashing the area so she has been in
the area either! She is approaching her 9 month mark! We do A LOT of
finding every day and we have met some really cool people. It is
definitely an adventure!
We brought an investigator to stake conference this week that the
other sisters here before us left behind. I sat next to him and spent
the entire meeting just praying and praying and praying for him. It's
crazy how much live I have as a missionary for people that I've never
met. It's unreal.
We had dinner with Bishop Bartling yesterday and I live his family! He
has two little boys who are like little mini British gentlemen. They
are the cutest things! We have great members here in the ward!
The mission has definitely been harder than I thought, not many people
want to here our message, but that does not stop us! I love this
work!!
XOXO
Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment