Monday, January 29, 2018

The Dynamic Duo

We had zone Conference on Wednesday this week and it was my first time
ever going to Conference in the North part of the mission. It was held
in Ipswich! Usually I go to zone Conference right in South Kensington
so it was a fun little change:) Sister De France and I gave a training
about working with members, it went really well! It was a fun day that
was completely led by the spirit:)
The family that we found last week is AMAZING. There are four kids and
they are all super cool. We went back this week and taught them all
about the restoration. They loved it!! And they could really feel the
spirit, they all wanted their own Book of Mormon! Sister De France
said that when she imagined her mission, she hoped that there would be
moments like that. It was so good!
We had a surprise at church as well, one of our old investigators that
had been preparing for baptism but then disappeared just showed up!
She was super keen to just start over and meet with us all over again.
I love when they come back:)
I think we saw so many good things happen this weekend because we have
a zone goal where a companionship will fast for a day and the rest of
the zone will pray for them. We were the first companionship to fast
and we could literally FEEL the other missionaries prayers. I know
that fasting and prayer is something so real. Never underestimate the
power it can have in your life. I know that the Savior lives and that
He loves us.

I love you all so very much!

XOXO
Sister Barnes









1 comment: