Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I LOVE ENGLAND

Good morning from Colchester!! We have seen so many good things happen
this week. Our two investigators that are preparing for baptism, J and
T, both came to church yesterday and they both absolutely loved it.
The ward was so welcoming to them and it was so exciting to watch.
Both of them felt so much love from those around them and from the
Lord. I love bringing people to church when the sacrament actually
means something to them, and the sacrament means so much to both of
them. J is getting his baptismal interview on Tuesday so we are
praying hard! I am so proud of him.
We had exchanges is week and I was with Sister Gade from Fiji. I sure
love that girl. It has been the funnest thing to watch all of the
younger missionaries learn and grow. The England London Mission has
some legends, I learn from all of the missionaries around me everyday.
We have had a lot of really awesome member appointments as well and
have been stretching the Europe Area plan to Bring a Friend. I love
the Ipswich Stake! They are all so on top of missionary work and they
really care!
We got transfer calls yesterday and I will be staying here in
Colchester and training a new sister training leader, Sister De
France! She is from Trinidad & Tibago! I am SO EXCITED!!!! Sister
Abeling will be whitewash training in Canterbury. I am so pumped for
her, I love Sister Abe more than life. Last night we were talking
about how old we are in the mission, don't know how it happened but we
feel about as ancient as Colchester castle.
I have such a strong and undeniable testimony that this church is
true. I see it bring light and happiness to the people of England
every single day. Testifying of Jesus Christ brings more joy to my
life than anything else! We are so blessed. Not to mention, I really
love England. More than I can even say!!

Have a wonderful week!

XOXO
Sister Barnes



No comments:

Post a Comment