Monday, December 18, 2017

Happy Happy Holidays!

Earlier this year, President and Sister Stevens made an announcement
at zone Conference that was so special it had everyone in tears, they
told us that they received permission from the Area Seventy to attend
the London Temple as a mission at Christmas time. This Friday, the day
finally came! We had 3 of our zones attend at the same time and it was
one of the best days of my entire mission!
It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in the temple with the
amazing missionaries I serve with and with President and Sister
Stevens. It was just incredible. I loved it! I have such a strong
testimony of the temple. We receive so much light and knowledge and
the temple always needs to be in our sights. I don't know what I would
do without it in my life.
We have been busy in beautiful Colchester, teaching and helping the
ward prepare for Christmas. Yesterday we sang "Mary Did You Know" in
sacrament meeting and we are also helping with the carol concert. Lots
of singing! Sister Abeling is one of my best friends and we are both
loving this opportunity that we have to stand as Disciples of Christ
at Christmas time. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ. I will celebrate
Him forever!


Merry Christmas!!

XOXO Sister Barnes




No comments:

Post a Comment