Monday, August 21, 2017

How Great Thou Art

Oh my gosh. OH MYYYYY oh my. I sure have a few miracles to share with
you all. Sister Kinney and I were able to attend the temple today and
it was one of the best days of my entire life. Going through meant so
much more to me than it ever did now that I am a missionary. We had a
wonderful time and were taking pictures on the grounds. Suddenly, we
saw a bunch of members from my area in Hayes. Sister Kinney served
there as well and so we started to walk towards them. I got closer and
saw my recent convert, William standing in front of the temple all
dressed up in a suit and tie, he was overcome with joy and told me
that he went to the temple today and was baptised for his parents, who
passed away many years ago. Words absolutely cannot express my joy.
There was a lot going on but my eyes were filled with tears the entire
time. Families are forever! These are truly the moments that I live
for! To make it better, Shah was there as well, Sister Kinney's recent
convert. It was such a tender mercy that came straight from the Lord.
I am still speechless. I love the Gospel with all my heart. We have
seen so many more miracles and tender mercies this week, and I want to
type them but I honestly will never be able to express the things that
I feel, I just want to leave you with my testimony that I know this is
the restored Gospel of our Saviour Jesus Christ. This is true. God
loves us. And he is always there to show us the way.

Alma 26:16
Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will
rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever.
Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much
of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering
towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the
smallest part which I feel.


Sending my Love from London!

XOXO
Sister Barnes



No comments:

Post a Comment