Monday, July 3, 2017

Cheerio!








We had Mission Leadership Council this week on Wednesday in central
LONDON and the zone leaders drove us. We had the most spiritual
meeting and it was so humbling to get together as leaders of the
England London Mission and to be able to sit there with some of the
most incredible missionaries I have ever met. We all came from
different corners of the earth and we were all able to be focused on
one thing: teaching repentance and baptising converts. The spirit was
so strong. I'm so thankful for these missionaries that I serve with,
they were all so loving to me and didn't treat me like the young
newbie I am. I learned so much!!
My favorite part of the whole thing was driving back through London
and across London Bridge. My head was literally sticking out of the
zone leaders' car for like 2 hours and Elder Hinatsu stopped the car
sometimes and let me hand out pass along cards to people at
crosswalks. I don't know, it was just so fun and peaceful, and London
is so beautiful. We got to drive across the London bridge 3 times
because we made a wrong turn and had to go back. It was so cool. I
love this mission.
We had exchanges with the Romford sisters on Friday and I was with my
beloved MTC companion Sister Abeling! It was so amazing to spend the
day as companions again, we've come such a long way! I love her so
much. We had another amazing week in Ilford, we found about 11 really
awesome investigators and we are busier an I have ever been in my
entire life!! Miracles are just surrounding us though! And we have so
many investigators that are progressing towards baptism. Both us and
the Stratford Elders are preparing for a baptism his Saturday! Woooo
hooooo! Hope you all have a great 4th of July!


God bless America!

XOXO
Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment