Monday, July 17, 2017

Portugese Power

This will be short, but it has been a wonderful week like always! We
have seen so many miracles and we are so blessed. This week we had
exchanges and I was with Sister Lannan from Australia, she is so
awesome! It was insane. We went finding and all of these people were
so interested in the Gospel. We gave at least 3 church tours to the
most sincere people. I can't even express how much I love the
investigators we are working with, they mean so much to me.
We had interviews with President and Sister Stevens, Sister Kinney and
I were able to share a spiritual thought for that and it was so fun.
It has been an amazing week and we have felt the spirit so strongly
everyday.
Yesterday after church, members invited us all to a Portugese barbecue
and it was the best thing ever, there were at least 6 non-members
there and they all got to know the missionaries in a super comfortable
environment! Blessings. I love this work and things are going so well
in Ilford.
Sorry for the lack of pictures, I've got no time!

Keep on rocking it!

XOXO
Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment