Friday, May 12, 2017

Six Months & A Step-Mum


Ello mates! I have some exciting news! I have been transferred yet
AGAIN, I will be returning to the land of Hayes and follow-up training
Sister Campos, the greenie that came in with Sister CorrĂȘa after me
and Sister Cook left! I will be a step-mum!! Sister Campos is from
Brazil, she speaks Portugese (she learned English in the MTC) and she
has only been out in the mission field for 3 weeks. I am so excited to
return to Hayes and to TRAIN!!! This transfer is going to be so
wonderful!!! Today marks 6 months of being out on a mission here in
England, and how I love it!
Sister Cook and I were definitely not expecting to get separated but
we had a truly incredible last week here in Watford. We met a young
new investigator and he is so willing to keep all of his commitments
and learn more. We were in our first lesson with him and we taught him
about the plan of salvation, it was amazing as we explained these
things it all just flowed so well and we answered a lot of questions
that have long bothered him. As we testified of Jesus Christ there
were tears in his eyes. He also came to FHE that we have with the YSA
at Elder and Sister Baron's! He loved it so much! I am so excited to
hear about all of the ways he will progress, the Gospel is helping him
so much. And it was so fun at FHE to be with the Barons and the YSA
one last time in Watford, I'm thankful for the time I was able to
spend serving here.
Life is good and the church is true! Every day I am reminded of that❤️

Cheers!
XOXO
Sister Barnes


No comments:

Post a Comment