Monday, May 15, 2017

Hayes Sweet Hayes





It has been a wonderful week in England like always! God bless my
sweet greenie, Sister Campos. She is A M A Z I N G. I've never met
someone so dedicated or patient in my entire life. She barely learned
English and she is killing it! Sometimes I look at her and just want
to cry because I'm so proud of her.
The bus system in Hayes has taken 10 years off my life. We travel so
many places everyday and since Sister Campos has only been here for 4
weeks and has limited English, there has most definitely been times of
great anxiety. But all is well! God really takes care of us. There was
one evening where we needed to get home and we were running to find
the nearest bus stop and both of us were so confused. All of a sudden
this random bus just pulls up to the road and stops for us, there
wasn't even a bus stop there! We got on and it ended up taking us
where we needed to go. Miracles like that happen every day! Thank you
Heavenly Father!:')
This ward is probably one of the most diverse to ever exist. There are
people from so many different countries! And they all feed us SO much.
This week we have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner appointments! Bless
these people. I love it here so so much.
We had 3 really solid investigators come to church and that was
awesome! I'm so excited to start off another week of teaching here.
I'm really thankful because there is so much potential in the
investigators we're working with, they are great! Everyone in Hayes
already knows me and so adjusting to the area has been a breeze. And
Sister Campos!! Man she is so good!
We are working so hard, there are barely enough minutes in the day!
But we did make time yesterday to Skype our sweet families and it was
so fun!


YAY for Mother's Day!
XOXO
Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment