Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ello!!


​​

Well hey. I'm in England. Let me repeat that: I AM IN ENGLAND. Imagine like a fairytale land or the prettiest place you've ever seen and there you go. That's where I am:) The England MTC has been the most amazing place this week! It is so beautiful here! cold, wet, and rainy, but so greeen and gorgeous! I have the most amazing companion, her name is Sister Abeling, and we've been rocking our lessons. I have learned and grown so much in just 6 days. Our district is probably the most diverse one that is here right now, we are the only Americans and the rest of the missionaries in our district are from Lithuania, France, Australia, Canada, Belgium, and Tahiti. It's pretty amazing! I have made so many friends here! They feed us like Queens at the mtc right now, and we eat potatoes everyday in some form, so I'm very happy about that! I just feel like I'm living in a fairytale honestly. There is no other way to describe it. We are right next to the beautiful Preston Temple and just tucked away into a spiritual england fortress:) I will try to attach pictures to this but no guarantees! Thank you to everyone who has thought of me and prayed for me because I have definitely felt that! I feel your prayers every day and it is what keeps me going! I have never been healthier or happier and my most favourite part of all of it is how everyone calls me Sista Bahhhns with  their British accents!:) I love it here.
XOXO
Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment