Monday, February 12, 2018

Hard Work Pays Off

You can't tell by the pictures, but this week Sister De France and I
worked harder than I have ever worked in my life. And it paid off so
much. I'm so thankful for the amazing people that we were able to
find! And we extended new baptismal dates to someone every single day
this week! The Lord has really blessed the efforts that we've made.
I don't have much time to write but I just want to quickly bear my
testimony that I know that when we put in work to our prayers, our
efforts are blessed. The quote "Pray as if everything depends on your
Heavenly Father, work as if everything depends on you" is TRUE. I am
so thankful to be a missionary. I love it with all of my heart. We
were able to spend some time on the beach today in Clayton-on-sea and
it was super fun!

Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO
Sister Barnes









No comments:

Post a Comment