Monday, April 10, 2017

The Trinity


Well, I am now in Hayes (super duper close to London!!!) and in a trio! And I LOVE IT. My companions are Sister Cook and Sister Corrèa! Sister Cook is from San Diego and we seriously have so much in common! We have the same favourite colour, she studied communications at BYU-I, the same thing that I will study when I get back and go to university, we like the same music, and we even have the same deodorant:) We just get along so well! And Sister Corrèa is actually from São Paulo! She is 25 and her English is perfect, she talks faster than the speed of light! She is such an incredible missionary, I love her so so much. We have been having so much fun and have nicknamed ourselves "the trinity", haha but really we just have so many great conversations all day every day!

Finding has been so fun as a trio, no one can get away from us! We have been finding one new investigator a day easily and I am loving it. We are now apart of the Wembley district, the biggest district in the mission and so that's been really cool! Me and Sister Cook will only be here for two weeks, it will be hard to leave because we are in love with the ward. Yesterday at church we had our investigator come and he really enjoyed the services. We talked to a man on the bus on our way to church and he decided to come with us, he was dressed like someone from the Hunger Games Capital but as missionaries we don't judge. This man followed us off the bus and we were so excited for him to come to church! We started to make conversation with him and every question we would ask he would say, "it's a secret". He was honestly just super creepy and I think he might have had schizophrenia. You should've seen the members'

faces when he walked into the chapel. It's okay though, he wordlessly got up and left as soon as it started. And we didn't chase after him:) 

After church yesterday we had a meal with the prettiest Brazilian lady, Eleni, and her baby daughter Charlotte! It was such a sunny day and sooooo warm so we had a BBQ outside. I had the loveliest time. And then we did our weekly planning in the park! When the sun actually shines in England, you need to take advantage of it:) it has been a brilliant week and I am so thankful to be here.

My testimony of prayer has been strengthened a lot this week, and I'm thankful to have a Heavenly Father that will extend tender mercies and give us advice. I know that he is always patiently listening to us and helping us along.



Peace and blessings! 


XOXO

1/3 of The Trinity 









No comments:

Post a Comment