Monday, February 13, 2017

Under The Sea

Another one bites the dust! Our investigator R was baptised yesterday
and so it was the best day of my life all over again! He has been an
investigator I've been working with since day one of being in the
field and he will always have a special place in my heart! He is so
amazing! I think the best feeling in the world is watching an investigator you taught be baptised.

I know that it's a small act but
seeing them come out of the water with the BIGGEST smile on their face
and just radiating the spirit has honestly been the highlight of my
life. There is nothing better! And the ward was so happy and all came
together to celebrate. Not to be dramatic, but days like yesterday are
seriously just what I live for❤️
It was a super wet week, and me and Sister Cobabe took a trip to the
Isle of Sheppey. . . We were on the beach and it was windy and rain
was coming at us horizontally. . . I sometimes feel like I'm just
living under the ocean it's so wet here at times! We had a great week!
Sister Cobabe is the funnest companion in the world! Things are going
great in England!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!!
XOXO
Sistah Bahhhns ❤️❤️❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment